Monday 9 February 2015

If Not, Why Not!?

Hello people of the interweb~!

Welcome to a little corner of the world I'd like to call South Africa ^-^

I am but a humble peanut in the gigantic world that is earth and I have finally decided to do something other than continually stare at a blank screen in-between watching  tons of stuffs which I shall elaborate upon later.

See I am somewhat of a homebody and despite my seemingly perpetual student status I have far less 'party' time than one would think and do far less 'study' time than one would advise ^.^' and therefore I find myself forever watching, or in some rare case doing, something that I have lots to say about, but sadly not many people to say it too...

So I have come to the solution of sharing it here, because if not, well- why not?

Who will read it?
Frankly I don't think it matters really, but whoever you are feel free to witness my crazy as much as you wish ^o^


I watch a variety of different things, because, well- why not?
From Anime to Korean Drama, the list is endless. Not to mention the latest CW Series The Flash as well as a show I only recently got into, Breaking Bad. And have I mentioned Game of Thrones is returning? ^o^/

I watch old shows because I'm so behind on so many series it's ridiculous and near impossible to keep up. I watch new shows because I can't resist those fancy adverts they show and all the talk that drags your attention to a particular series and then  I watch ancient shows because I randomly came across it on Google one day. Or worse, somebody recommends something to me and I feel obligated to go watch it... I'm naive like such. ^-^"

Anyway, it's easy to see how I've accumulated all the backlog of things to watch, right?
Now imagine all the opinions that I have while watching these things instead of sleeping, it's torture to keep it all in and like my dad says, you've got to let it all out!

So, this is me letting it out! It will be a most random affair, I assure you, mostly because I myself have no idea what to expect in writing here ^-^"

But, anyhow, let the reviewing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment